If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (830) 406-2030

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Residential Apartment Fire

These photos show the damaging effect of a candle left burning on the stove.  In the before photo you can clearly see the microwave and part of cabinet doors have been melted, also the soot across the ceiling and cabinets.  Luckily no one was hurt in this fire and the fire was extinguished quickly before it could escalate to other rooms in the apartment.  SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties responded quickly to this fire.  Our technicians were able to remove the microwave, clean the ceiling, cabinets, and walls.  The after picture shows the ceiling area above the cabinets and the cabinets clean and ready for paint. 

Call SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties at (830) 379-7474 for your fire, water or mold mediation needs!