Mold after Fire damage near New Braunfels, TX
In the before picture you can see visible microbial growth. This was initially caused by a fire that was put out by local firefighters. The fire was very extensive causing major damage to the home including the roof structure allowing the rain to further damage the home from the exposed roof. The growth occurred as a result of not remediating the water damage timely. The items in the home were packed, inventoried and taken to our warehouse for evaluation and cleaning. Complete demolition of the interior of the home was performed. The after photo show the demolition done in this area, at a home in New Braunfels.